Naruto Contine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Contine

Naruto Byond games can use/rent this site for usements

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gm Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FlareHazard

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Gm Application   Gm Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:16 am

Key: FlareHazard (BYOND Key)
Ryuji (Character Name)

Past GM EXP: I have been a GM for couple of BYOND Naruto games like Naruto Eternal Darkness and Naruto times of shinobi. I have been promoted to Admin on these two and a few other games which I have forgotten. The game owners promoted me because they think I did a good job.

Reason you want to be GM:
I want to be a GM because I want to make this game one of the best Naruto games on BYOND. It has potential and I want to make it more known. By making it the best I mean getting more people to play and adding my two cents every so often. If I get GM, I will also respect the rules and won't break any of them. I have always wanted to help a game improve and I believe that this one is the game I have been looking for (after my other GM experiences).

What games are you currently GM on: None at the moment

A Little About Yourself:
My name is John Williams and I'm an 18 year senior high school student. I get good grades with mostly A's or B+'s. My hobby is playing sports with my friends (preferably basketball). I believe I am an organized person and know how to keep track of time.

Extra: I never abuse my powers. I can listen to people and make everyone feel fair. I am active and will help new players. I will also find people abusing the rules and make them understand to follow the rules. Unlike some other GM's on other games, I am a nice and considering person but will also enforce the rules. I want to make other people feel welcome and make this game more lively. If you give me a chance, I can guarantee you that hiring me will not be a mistake. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
Back to top Go down

Gm Application
Page 1 of 1