Naruto Contine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Contine

Naruto Byond games can use/rent this site for usements

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Akatsuki

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RockYellow

RockYellow

Akatsuki Empty
PostSubject: Akatsuki   Akatsuki Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 2:42 am

Akatsuki Leader - RockYellow
Akatsuki Member 2 - Open
Akatsuki Member 3 - Open
Akatsuki Member 4 - Open
Akatsuki Member 5 - Open
Akatsuki Member 6 - Open
Akatsuki Member 7 - Open
Akatsuki Member 8 - Open
Akatsuki Member 9 - Open
Akatsuki Member 10 - Open
Akatsuki Member 11 - Open
Akatsuki Member 12 - Open

~Akatsuki Req~
- Jounin (Will Go Away But Must Show Prove Of Having )
- Missing Nin
- Post All Stats They Need To At Least Be High( All! )
- Strong And Determined
- On The Game A Lot
- Listens To Orders
- Lvl 200k +

*DO NOT Beg For Posistions If You Would Like To Sign Up Then Do So On The Fourm Under This Topic, List Your Stats , Village ,Clan, and Reason For Wonting To Join*

Last edited by on Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:34 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wee559

Akatsuki Empty
PostSubject: xD i am Wee   Akatsuki Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 4:25 pm

500 million stats xD, thats gonna take a while for the new comers xD Geusse i should train too lol afro clown What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane

Misa Amane

Akatsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki   Akatsuki Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:25 am

Wee559 wrote:
500 million stats xD, thats gonna take a while for the new comers xD Geusse i should train too lol afro clown What a Face What a Face What a Face

Name: Emma Frost
Clan: Uchiha
Level: 110182
Home Village: Missing
Stamina: 8.63226e+006/8.63226e+006

Reason for join this organizations:i always wanted to be a org i will obey leader do what i have to do and told to do i wont disrespect him\her and my
teams if i was being rude or acting whatever i avise the leader to kick me out
no qustion ask at all and take whatever kind of punishment from leader ill be oe everyday since i play this cool game i dont wanna get off but i have school and such "like test -_-" anyway if the akatsuki leader read this im really glad he read it u can take ur time im in no rush {unless its like errands or my part-time job and again school lol} im ok with it so thx for ur attention im really really appreciated for leader reading this forum

Emma Frost
^_^ Saiyonara and Arigato {goodbye and thanks}
Back to top Go down
Wee559

Akatsuki Empty
PostSubject: Psst, screen shot for Rock yellow   Akatsuki Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:36 pm

Arrow Please join akatsuki (APPLY IN FORUMS THERE'S A 1% THAT ROCK YELLOW WILL INVITE YOU IN AKATSUKI IN THE GAME so apply in forums and meet the req) RockYellow's Akatsuki Goal is to Take a screen shot of all the akatsuki members, Rock yellow is a good leader Mostly on ^^ so when you meet the reqs Apply in forum, FORUM, F....o....r...u...m.., forums -_- trust me there is 1% of rock yellow Inviting you in akatsuki so apply in forum, ^^ AKATSUKI!!!! WE HAVE FREE DONUTS AND COFFEE!!!!!!!! (and cookies) farao farao farao elephant study flower scratch rabbit bom
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane

Misa Amane

Akatsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki   Akatsuki Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 11:25 pm

Wee559 wrote:
Arrow Please join akatsuki (APPLY IN FORUMS THERE'S A 1% THAT ROCK YELLOW WILL INVITE YOU IN AKATSUKI IN THE GAME so apply in forums and meet the req) RockYellow's Akatsuki Goal is to Take a screen shot of all the akatsuki members, Rock yellow is a good leader Mostly on ^^ so when you meet the reqs Apply in forum, FORUM, F....o....r...u...m.., forums -_- trust me there is 1% of rock yellow Inviting you in akatsuki so apply in forum, ^^ AKATSUKI!!!! WE HAVE FREE DONUTS AND COFFEE!!!!!!!! (and cookies) farao farao farao elephant study flower scratch rabbit bom
also if u join us we well have tournys to prove ur self
and have tons of cookies there different kinds soo plz join if not well.....{whispers to wee..can we kill them?
Back to top Go down
Wee559

Akatsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re:Akatsuki   Akatsuki Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 2:47 am

Ummmmm yeah....taht and also what she said >.> and the server keeps crashing T-T
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane

Misa Amane

Akatsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki   Akatsuki Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 5:29 am

Wee559 wrote:
Ummmmm yeah....taht and also what she said >.> and the server keeps crashing T-T
waaaaaa i wanna play this game badly Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad wheres the freaking host at i wanna tell him to host the game nowwwwww!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wee559

Akatsuki Empty
PostSubject: calm and you shall recieve answers   Akatsuki Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 7:28 am

Calm down Emma -_- if you calm you will recieve answers.....Ohmmmmmmmmmmmm {wtf? hwere the heck is the server?!}
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane

Misa Amane

Akatsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki   Akatsuki Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 1:00 am

Wee559 wrote:
Calm down Emma -_- if you calm you will recieve answers.....Ohmmmmmmmmmmmm {wtf? hwere the heck is the server?!}
{cries} i wanna play
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akatsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki   Akatsuki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Contine :: kage or Org Leader-
Jump to: